PFC Datawindow Find and Replace Service
The find and replace service implements the ability to allow users to search for specific
data in a datawindow columns, and optionally replace the data with a target string. It includes the following features:
- Display a pre-built dialog allowing the user to search for values
- Display a pre-built dialog providing the user with find and replace capability
- Find the row containing a specified string within a specified column
- Replace text in a found row/column
- Special support for richtext presentation style datawindows
To enable menu search functionality, the DataWindow must have its Find service enabled. . This is typically done in the Constructor event.
No comments yet.
- 1. PowerBuilder General
- 2. Datawindows
- 3. PFC